Queen Mary Sailing Club will once again opens its doors for a happy, fun-filled water fun day.
- Do you want to start sailing?
- Would you like your children to have sailing lessons?
- Perhaps you want to come back to sailing after a break?
On offer will be sailing, windsurfing and SUPing which are all family fun activities. You will be allocated one of these activities for your 90 minute session. Members and staff will be present to answer any questions about membership, courses. We welcome families, groups of friends, in fact anyone interested in finding out more about what it’s like to go sailing, windsurfing or stand-up paddle boarding, so come along and have a go!
Join us on Saturday 29th June and take a first step into Sailing, Windsurfing and Stand Up Paddle Boarding.
Our Open day will run four sessions and please only book on to one session to give as many people as possible the opportunity to get on the water. Book your places at £10 per head, on our online booking link below.
- Session 1 – 09:30 to 11:00
- Session 2 – 11:00 to 12:30
- Session 3 – 14:00 to 15:30
- Session 4 – 15:30 to 17:00
RiB rides around our lake will also be on offer for those who like a turn of speed. Lunchtime barbecue available by the lakeside.